Kalamata olive briquettes is the new way of grilling, the environmentally friendly way. Patented eco-labeled briquettes made from the olive pits.
Green Grilling With BBQ Briquettes
- Organically certified – with circular economic production
- Waste to value – biomass converted to energy
- No smell – no sparkles – little smoke
Easy to light up and burns longer
- High heating power of 6366 kcal/kg
- 30% less carbon monoxide emission compared to wood charcoal
- Retain an even heat over 4-10 hours depending on heat and cooking method
Best for your Grill
100 % organic and natural – Easy to light up and burns longer than regular briquettes
We produce our Kalamata olive briqs in Kalamata, the largest single olive growing area in the European Union, located in the south-west of the Peloponnese peninsula in Greece.
As a certified manufacturer of olive briquettes, we buy the natural waste from olive oil production from small-scale farmers in the region and then produce our olive briquettes from the kernel mass that is formed after the olive oil has been pressed.